Fall Idea Incubator — Application Opens
PLANNING FOR BUSINESS, PLANNING FOR IMPACT
Fall 2020 10-Week Business Start-Up Idea Incubator: September 30th – December 9th
- Application Deadline: Wednesday, September 21st, 2020 at 11:59 pm
- Idea Incubator Cohort selection: TBD
- Idea Incubator 10-week Class Fee: $200
- Fall Idea Incubator Cohort runs from September 30th to December 9th (No class week of November 27th) Attendance at all classes is required.
- Class times: Cohort sessions are held every Wednesday from 6:00 – 9:00 pm
- Location: 24 South Queen Street, Lancaster, PA 17603
Our 10-week Business Start-up Idea Incubator includes more in-depth curriculum that teaches entrepreneurs not only how to map out a great idea, but also how to launch their business successfully.
*This Idea Incubator is a prerequisite for the 2020 Great Social Enterprise Pitch competition, so it includes additional education on integrating social and environmental impact through your business model.
The Women’s Business Center at ASSETS is proud to offer the Business Start-up Idea Incubator (formerly known as the Learning Circle) several times a year. Got a great business idea? Or in the start-up phase and looking to refine your business plan and interact with like-minded entrepreneurs? Do you want to use your business to positively impact your community? If so, our Business Start-up Idea Incubator may be right for you. This training program is set up to meet your needs as you plan to successfully launch your business.
While extra consideration is given to specific challenges and issues for women entrepreneurs, our programs serve all – women, men, and racial and ethnic minorities.