The power of good storytelling
Marketing Storytelling Accelerator
Need an infusion of new clients or wondering how to grow an engaged, passionate following on social media? Storytelling is the key—and your business is an amazing story just waiting to be told.
Storytelling is a powerful tool that your brand can leverage to capture your audience’s attention and loyalty. The Marketing Storytelling Accelerator will lead a small cohort of entrepreneurs like you to develop their brand story with confidence and clarity—to engage their target audience and inspire the community. This class is collaborative—as part of a positive, affirming group environment, each entrepreneur will practice sharing their story verbally with the group as they develop their individual stories.
Entrepreneurs will craft their own stories as they prepare to speak with confidence to promote their brand in a variety of settings. Program sessions will provide an opportunity for practice and coaching in a supportive peer group environment. Following the 6 weekly sessions, each entrepreneur will work with a professional videographer to film a professionally-recorded short video to promote their brand.
The Women’s Business Center at ASSETS houses all of Entrepreneur Training’s programs. It exists to support small business owners who are starting or expanding their businesses. While extra consideration is given to the specific challenges and issues for women entrepreneurs, the programs serve all—women, men, and racial and ethnic minorities.
Join us as we help you craft a compelling brand story for your business!
Fall 2021 Marketing Storytelling Accelerator
September 21st – November 19th, 2021
Curated For: Entrepreneurs in the Established Business Phase
- Open Enrollment Starts: Wednesday, July 14th, 2021 at 10 a.m.
- Open Enrollment Ends: Sunday, August 22nd, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
- Selected applicants notified by: Wednesday, September 1, 2021
- Fee: No Fee, $1,495 Value (Your last chance to take this course FOR FREE!)
- This program is funded by a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. We are able to offer this program at no cost for the year of 2021.
- Class Schedule: Classes will be held during 6 consecutive weekly evening sessions from 6-7:30 p.m. The program will be complete within a total of 9 weeks. Attendance in all 6 cohort sessions and one scheduled 1:1 session is required in order to be eligible for filming with videographer. Each person in the class will have the opportunity for:
- One 1:1 coaching session outside of the cohort
- One prep session with videographer prior to filming
- One half-day filming session with videographer in one location
- Course Requirements and Prerequisites: You should have a well-developed brand and a working website.
- Because a website is one of the primary uses for the video, it is strongly recommended that businesses who apply for this program have a business website before the end of this program. (Website development is not a part of this program.)
- Location: Zoom virtual meetings
- Need more info? Don’t hesitate to schedule a FREE Discovery Meeting with our trained experts or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this program and how it might be relevant for your business.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
What you’ll gain:
Learn the Components of a Story Arch
Learn the components of a story arch and begin to identify key points in your story using this framework.
Focus on Your Customer
Identify the problems your business is solving for your customer, and craft your message to engage your target audience.
Develop Your Brand Story
Develop your story as an entrepreneur and brand to build trust and credibility with your target audience.
Craft Your Story
Work with a professional brand coach to craft your story. The peer cohort will serve as an audience for support, feedback, and learning.
Film Your Story
Work with a professional videographer and walk away with a 60-90 second film for you to use to promote your brand.
SIGN UP FOR TEXT & EMAIL ALERTS
Want to receive periodic text and email alerts about ASSETS’ programs?
Interested, but need more information before you apply?
We’d love to chat! Set up a FREE Discovery Meeting with us today to learn more about our programs and how they might be relevant for your business!Begin your journey »
A proud partnership
ASSETS is proud to partner with U.S. Small Business Administration to host the Women’s Business Center at ASSETS. As a part of the nationwide network of Women’s Business Centers, the Women’s Business Center at ASSETS strives to empower women entrepreneurs by providing access to information, contacts, contracts, and capital.
Learn more »
The Women’s Business Center at ASSETS houses all of Entrepreneur Training’s programs. The WBC exists to support small business owners who are starting or expanding their businesses. While extra consideration is given to the specific challenges and issues for women entrepreneurs, the programs serve all — women, men, and racial and ethnic minorities.
Visit their site »
The WBC is funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration. SBA’s funding is not an endorsement of any products, opinions, or services. All SBA-funded programs are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.