The power of good storytelling
Marketing Storytelling Accelerator
Need an infusion of new clients or wondering how to grow an engaged, passionate following on social media? Storytelling is the key—and your business is an amazing story just waiting to be told.
Storytelling is a powerful tool that your brand can leverage to capture your audience’s attention and loyalty. The Marketing Storytelling Accelerator will lead a small cohort of entrepreneurs like you to develop their brand story with confidence and clarity—to engage their target audience and inspire the community.
Entrepreneurs will craft their own stories as they prepare to speak with confidence to promote their brand in a variety of settings. Program sessions will provide an opportunity for practice and coaching in a supportive peer group environment. Following the 6 weekly sessions, each entrepreneur will work with a professional videographer to film a professionally-recorded short video to promote their brand.
The Women’s Business Center at ASSETS houses all of Entrepreneur Training’s programs. It exists to support small business owners who are starting or expanding their businesses. While extra consideration is given to the specific challenges and issues for women entrepreneurs, the programs serve all—women, men, and racial and ethnic minorities.
Join us as we help you craft a compelling brand story for your business!
Spring 2021 Marketing Storytelling Accelerator
Week of April 19 – end of June, 2021
- Curated For: Entrepreneurs with established businesses
- *This program is open to businesses with a minimum of 1-3 years of sales. Because a website is one of the primary uses for the video, it is strongly recommended that businesses who apply for this program have a business website before the end of this program. (Website development is not a part of this program.)
- Application Opens: TBD.
- Application Deadline: TBD
- Selected applicants notified by: TBD
- Fee: No Fee ($250 Value)
- This program is funded by a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. We are able to offer this program at no cost for the year of 2021.
- Class Schedule: Classes will be held during 6 consecutive weekly evening sessions.
- Plus 1:1 coaching: to be scheduled by client during Accelerator
- Plus One Filming Session: to be scheduled with our videographer at the end of the 6 weekly sessions
- Location: Zoom virtual meetings
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
What you’ll gain:
Learn the Components of a Story Arch
Learn the components of a story arch and begin to identify key points in your story using this framework.
Focus on Your Customer
Identify the problems your business is solving for your customer, and craft your message to engage your target audience.
Develop Your Brand Story
Develop your story as an entrepreneur and brand to build trust and credibility with your target audience.
Craft Your Story
Work with a professional brand coach to craft your story. The peer cohort will serve as an audience for support, feedback, and learning.
Film Your Story
Work with a professional videographer and walk away with a 60-90 second film for you to use to promote your brand.
A proud partnership
ASSETS is proud to partner with U.S. Small Business Administration to host the Women’s Business Center at ASSETS. As a part of the nationwide network of Women’s Business Centers, the Women’s Business Center at ASSETS strives to empower women entrepreneurs by providing access to information, contacts, contracts, and capital.
Learn more »
The Women’s Business Center at ASSETS houses all of Entrepreneur Training’s programs. The WBC exists to support small business owners who are starting or expanding their businesses. While extra consideration is given to the specific challenges and issues for women entrepreneurs, the programs serve all — women, men, and racial and ethnic minorities.
Visit their site »
The WBC is funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration. SBA’s funding is not an endorsement of any products, opinions, or services. All SBA-funded programs are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.