2021 Spring 10-WEEK BUSINESS START-UP IDEA INCUBATOR
March 10th- May 12th, 2021
- Application Opens: Fall of 2021
- Application Deadline: February 25th, 5 p.m.
- Idea Incubator Cohort Selection: February 26th
- Idea Incubator 10-week Class Fee: $200
- Classes: 10-week idea incubator training
- Wednesday Evenings
- 6-8:30 pm
- Location: Zoom Video Calls
- The Women’s Business Center at ASSETS houses all of Entrepreneur Training’s programs. The WBC is funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). The WBC exists to support small business owners who are starting or expanding their businesses. While extra consideration is given to the specific challenges and issues for women entrepreneurs, the programs serve all—women, men, and racial and ethnic minorities.
- Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
Our 10-week Business Start-up Idea Incubator includes an in-depth curriculum that teaches entrepreneurs not only how to map out a great idea, but also how to launch their business successfully.
*The Idea Incubator is a prerequisite for the Great Social Enterprise Pitch competition so classes include additional education on integrating social and environmental impact through your business model.