2021 Finance Boot Camp
- Application Opens: Now Open
- Application Deadline: Friday, January 22, 8:00 am
- Selected Applicants Notified by: Monday, January 25
- Fee: $250
- Class Schedule: Feb 4th-March 4th: 5-week Bootcamp Training
- Thursday evenings
- 6-8 pm
- Location: Zoom virtual meetings
- The Women’s Business Center at ASSETS houses all of Entrepreneur Training’s programs. The WBC is funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). The WBC exists to support small business owners who are starting or expanding their businesses. While extra consideration is given to the specific challenges and issues for women entrepreneurs, the programs serve all—women, men, and racial and ethnic minorities.
- Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
Finance Boot Camp Overview
This Finance Boot Camp is a 5-week crash course held semi-annually by our finance team. Entrepreneurs with start-up businesses will learn how to use finance as a business tool. Participants will gain the financial knowledge needed in starting and operating their business.
Our finance team will go over the following topics with you:
- How to build a financial model, value a company, and raise the right type of capital
- How to calculate your gross profit margin
- How to find revenue and expense assumptions