Enhance Your Brand Awareness
Marketing Boot Camp
The 5-week Marketing Boot Camp will teach you how to build a strong brand and the basics of effective marketing. Whether you’re a start-up with no brand or a business looking to rebrand, this program is for entrepreneurs who are looking to create a clear business identity. This program is for entrepreneurs in the start up stage that have thoroughly canvassed and tested a business idea or have been in business for less than a year.
During this course, you’ll achieve better brand awareness by developing the foundations of a robust brand—from Mission and Values to your Why, How, What, and how colors and design elements can connect the heart of your brand to your customer.
The Women’s Business Center at ASSETS houses all of Entrepreneur Training’s programs. It exists to support small business owners who are starting or expanding their businesses. While extra consideration is given to the specific challenges and issues for women entrepreneurs, the programs serve all—women, men, and racial and ethnic minorities.
This is the next step in building a sustainable, successful business. We promise, we’ll be with you every step of the way.
Spring 2022 Marketing Boot Camp
Februrary 24th- March 24th, 2022
Curated For: Entrepreneurs in the Idea and Start-up Phases
- Open Enrollment Starts: Monday, November 8th, 2021 at 8 a.m.
- Open Enrollment Ends: Friday, January 21st, 2022 at 8 a.m.
- Selected Applicants Notified by: Friday, January 28th, 2022
- Course Fee: $250
- Scholarship/payment plan available upon request
- Class Schedule: Cohort sessions are held every Thursday from 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Course Requirements and Prerequisites: As a participating entrepreneur in the training, you are expected to come eager to build your start up and grow your plan on a weekly basis. In order to capitalize on the course, attendance and participation are a must!
- Location: In person at the ASSETS’ office
- Need more info? Don’t hesitate to schedule a FREE Discovery Meeting with our trained experts or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this program and how it might be relevant for your business.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
What You’ll Gain
Identify A Primary Target Market
Analyze your current customer base, check out your competition, look at your product/services, and make strategic changes to better target a specific demographic.
Establish A Brand
Develop your business’ look, feel, and personality!
Implement A Marketing Strategy
Analyze your products, prices, place, and promotion to create the foundation of a strong marketing strategy.
SIGN UP FOR TEXT & EMAIL ALERTS
Want to receive periodic text and email alerts about ASSETS’ programs?
Interested, but need more information before you apply?
We’d love to chat! Set up a FREE Discovery Meeting with us today to learn more about our programs and how they might be relevant for your business!Begin your journey »
A proud partnership
ASSETS is proud to partner with U.S. Small Business Administration to host the Women’s Business Center at ASSETS. As a part of the nationwide network of Women’s Business Centers, the Women’s Business Center at ASSETS strives to empower women entrepreneurs by providing access to information, contacts, contracts, and capital.
Learn more »
The Women’s Business Center at ASSETS houses all of Entrepreneur Training’s programs. The WBC exists to support small business owners who are starting or expanding their businesses. While extra consideration is given to the specific challenges and issues for women entrepreneurs, the programs serve all — women, men, and racial and ethnic minorities.
Visit their site »
The Women’s Business Center at ASSETS is funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration. SBA’s funding is not an endorsement of any products, opinions, or services. All SBA-funded programs are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.