- This event has passed.
ASSETS’ Info Session
December 2, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
It’s back! ASSETS’ Info Session—a night of exploration and inspiration.
Curious about ASSETS? Finally ready to explore your business idea but don’t know where to start? Looking to grow your business but need funding or specific training to get you where you want to go? Have a friend you’ve been dying to connect to ASSETS? Ready to start supporting ASSETS financially and want to hear about our current projects and non-profit philosophy? We’re covering it all—so this is your perfect opportunity.
Join our Entrepreneur Training, Lending, Consulting, and Development departments in a casual virtual setting as we reveal our lineup of Spring 2022 courses, products, and services, and give an update on our return to our newly-renovated home at Southern Market. Plus, you’ll hear about ASSETS’ current vision for the community, engage in breakout sessions, and get dedicated Q&A time—and you’ll leave with clear next steps.
Winter 2021 Info Session Breakout Options:
- Spring courses for business ideas & start-up businesses
- Spring courses for established businesses
- Access to capital for small businesses
- Consulting services for businesses who want to improve their social & environmental impact
- Southern Market construction update and ways to support the ASSETS’ move