- This event has passed.
Fall Seminar Series: Coffee and Conversations
November 5, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Are you a small business owner in the Lancaster area looking to be inspired and hear how entrepreneurs are responding to the effects of COVID? Then you should register for the Fall Seminar Series.
Each seminar in this series of three Thursday morning seminars will feature one entrepreneur from an established business who will share their story to inspire the community with accounts of adapting, resilience, and recovery in times of Covid. Each featured entrepreneur will be interviewed in a casual, “coffee and conversation” style interview setting, broadcast over Zoom, to make it easy for viewers in the business community to tune in for some inspiration from peers facing similar business challenges.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This Seminar Series is open to any Lancaster area business.
- Gain inspiration from camaraderie and community
- Gain ideas for innovative thinking and practical application in their own business
- Have an opportunity for questions and responses from fellow entrepreneurs
FALL SEMINAR SERIES DATES:
- Thursday, November 5th Time: 8-9 a.m.
- Featured Entrepreneur: Yvette Maldonado from Focus Counseling
- Thursday, November 12th Time: 8-9 a.m.
- Featured Entrepreneur: Luisa Tapia from My Peruvian Treasures
- Thursday, November 19th Time: 8-9 a.m.
- Featured Entrepreneur: Ben Eison from Reliance Medical Billing Solutions, LLC
SEMINAR FEE: No Fee
REGISTRATION IS OPEN TILL: Thursday, November 19 at 9:00 a.m.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the seminar via Zoom.
Our seminars are provided by the Women’s Business Center (WBC) at ASSETS.
The WBC is funded in part by a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
While extra consideration is given to the specific challenges and issues for women entrepreneurs, the programs serve all—women, men, and racial and ethnic minorities.
Dalaiah Kusner, firstname.lastname@example.org