- This event has passed.
Cultivate Lancaster Entrepreneurs Forum #9: A Healthier Business (Expo)
January 23, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm$10
For many entrepreneurs, the line between where “you” end and your business begins is thin, if discernible at all. As a result, everything from a simple stomach bug to high levels of stress has a high potential to affect your business’s bottom line in a very real way.
At Cultivate Lancaster Entrepreneurs Forum #9: A Healthier Business (Expo), we’re putting the spotlight on health and wellness: from healthcare to self-care, all of the extras that are essential to running a successful business. Whether you’re getting ready to take your side hustle center stage or already operating a small business, this expo-style event will leave you fully-equipped with tips and strategies to help make 2020 your strongest, healthiest year yet.
In addition to the usual lineup of news & updates from Lancaster’s entrepreneurial ecosystem, ample time for networking & the opportunity to meet & greet with the many local small business resource providers, A Healthier Business (Expo) will also feature workshops & sessions showcasing a variety of ways to take care of yourself and your business in the new year:
- Desk Ergonomics, Dr. Lynn Strazzo, OWL Chiropractic
- Healthcare Options for Individuals & Small Businesses, Robert Grochalski, Capital Blue Cross
- Strategies for Keeping Your Workforce Healthy, Diane Hess, Central Penn Business Group on Health
- Mental Health and Entrepreneurs, Kate Coleman, Work Wisdom
- Cultivar Lancaster, Spanish-speaking networking
- Massages & Acupuncture, Penn Medicine LGH
- Health Coaching, Penn Medicine LGH
- Healthcare, Self Care & Taxes
- Workplace Culture: Diversity
- Brand Therapy
- …and more!
While previous Cultivate Lancaster Entrepreneurs Forum events have been free to attend, this installment requires a paid ticket. Admission includes complimentary parking in the Prince Street Garage, food & beverages.