- This event has passed.
Fall Idea Incubator Application (Opens)
July 26, 2019
BUSINESS START-UP IDEA INCUBATORS
Planning for Business, Planning for Impact
The Women’s Business Center at ASSETS is proud to offer the Business Start-up Idea Incubator (formerly know as the Learning Circle) several times a year. Got a great business idea? Or in the start-up phase and looking to refine your business plan and interact with like-minded entrepreneurs? Do you want to use your business to positively impact your community? If so, our Business Start-up Idea Incubator may be right for you. This training program is set up to meet your needs as you plan to successfully launch your business.
While extra consideration is given to specific challenges and issues for women entrepreneurs, our programs serve all – women, men, and racial and ethnic minorities.
Fall 10-Week Business Start-Up Idea Incubator: Oct 2nd – Dec 11th
- Application Deadline: Wednesday September 18th, 2019 at 11:59 pm
- Idea Incubator Cohort selection: Friday September 20th
- Idea Incubator 10-week Class Fee: $150
- Spring Idea Incubator Cohort: October 2nd-December 11th. (No class week of November 27th) Attendance at all classes is required.
- Classes: Cohort sessions are held every Wednesday from 6:00 – 9:00 pm
- Location: ASSETS Headquarters, 100 S. Queen Street, Lancaster
Our 10-week Business Start-up Idea Incubator includes more in-depth curriculum that teaches entrepreneurs not only how to map out a great idea, but also how to launch their business successfully.
*This Idea Incubator is a prerequisite for the 2020 Great Social Enterprise Pitch competition, so it includes additional education on integrating social and environmental impact through your business model.