Enhance Your Brand Awareness
Marketing Boot Camp
The 5-week Marketing Boot Camp will teach you how to build a strong brand and the basics of effective marketing. Whether you’re a start-up with no brand or a business looking to rebrand, this program is for entrepreneurs who are looking to create a clear business identity. This program is for entrepreneurs in the start-up stage who have thoroughly canvassed and tested a business idea or have been in business for less than a year.
During this course, you’ll achieve better brand awareness by developing the foundations of a robust brand—from Mission and Values to your Why, How, What, and how colors and design elements can connect the heart of your brand to your customer.
The Women’s Business Center at ASSETS houses all of Entrepreneur Training’s programs. It exists to support small business owners who are starting or expanding their businesses. While extra consideration is given to the specific challenges and issues for women entrepreneurs, the programs serve all—women, men, and racial and ethnic minorities.
This is the next step in building a sustainable, successful business. We promise we’ll be with you every step of the way.
Spring 2022 Marketing Boot Camp
February 24th- March 24th, 2022
Curated For: Entrepreneurs in the Idea and Start-up Phases
- Open Enrollment Starts: Applications have closed
- Open Enrollment Ends: Applications have closed
- When will applicants know if they’ve been accepted?
- All applicants will be notified by TBD. Accepted applicants will be asked to confirm their attendance and complete the necessary paperwork promptly before the program begins.
- CourseFee: $250
- Scholarship/payment plan available upon request. Please submit your application first, and then inquire about the scholarship once you are accepted.
- Class Schedule: Class sessions are held every Thursday from 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- What will be expected of participants?
- Come eager to build your start-up and grow your plan on a weekly basis
- Attendance and participation are required
- Need more info? Don’t hesitate to schedule a FREE Discovery Meeting with our trained experts or contact us at email@example.com to learn more about this program and how it might be relevant to your business.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
What You’ll Gain
Identify A Primary Target Market
Analyze your current customer base, check out your competition, look at your product/services, and make strategic changes to better target a specific demographic.
Establish A Brand
Develop your business’ look, feel, and personality!
Implement A Marketing Strategy
Analyze your products, prices, place, and promotion to create the foundation of a strong marketing strategy.
SIGN UP FOR TEXT & EMAIL ALERTS
Want to receive periodic text and email alerts about ASSETS’ programs?
Interested, but need more information before you apply?
We’d love to chat! Set up a FREE Discovery Meeting with us today to learn more about our programs and how they might be relevant for your business!Begin your journey »
A proud partnership
ASSETS is proud to partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration to host the Women’s Business Center at ASSETS. As a part of the nationwide network of Women’s Business Centers, the Women’s Business Center at ASSETS strives to empower women entrepreneurs by providing access to information, contacts, contracts, and capital.
Learn more »
The Women’s Business Center at ASSETS houses all of Entrepreneur Training’s programs. The WBC exists to support small business owners who are starting or expanding their businesses. While extra consideration is given to the specific challenges and issues for women entrepreneurs, the programs serve all — women, men, and racial and ethnic minorities.
Visit their site »
The Women’s Business Center at ASSETS is funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration. SBA’s funding is not an endorsement of any products, opinions, or services. All SBA-funded programs are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.